This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is: Top
Ten Seven Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015.
1. After the Storm (Kate Burkholder #7) by Linda Castillo Release Date: 7/14/15
2. Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud. Release Date: 7/21/15
3. If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins. Release Date: 6/30/15
4. Sweet Temptation (Sweet Evil #4) by Wendy Higgins. Release Date: 9/8/15
5. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer. Release Date: 11/10/15
No Cover Yet
6. Oblivion (Lux 1.5) by Jennifer Armentrout. Release Date: 12/2015
No Cover yet
7. Anything for You (Blue Heron #5) by Kristan Higgins. Release Date: 12/29/15
What books are you looking forward to releasing this year? Are you looking forward to any of these?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is: The Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List.
1. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo. THIS IS OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Out July 8, 2014
3. The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder #6) by Linda Castillo. Out July 8, 2014.
4. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead. Out July 29, 2014.
5. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer Armentrout. Out August 5, 2014 (*Insert excited squealing here*)
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins. Out August 15, 2014.
7. Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera. Published 5/13/14.
8. Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Evil #3) by Wendy Higgins. Published 4/29/14. (I know! I still haven’t read it yet!)
10. Ruins (Partials #3)
by Dan Wells. Published 3/11/14.
What are you reading this summer?