Monday’s Minutes is my weekly post where I share what I’m reading and what I’m reading next.
WHAT I’M READING:
(Don’t You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn. I’ve only just started but so far it’s intriguing. The premise is interesting, if a little confusing, and I’m hoping things are better explained as the book goes on.
WHAT I’M READING NEXT
A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay, Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke, Rebel my Amy Tintera, Enders by Lissa Price. These are all books I currently have from the library. I’m not sure which I’m reading next. And since I’m planning on doing NaNoWriMo, I’m not sure I’ll get the chance to read all of them before they expire.
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is: The Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List.
1. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo. THIS IS OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell. Out July 8, 2014
3. The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder #6) by Linda Castillo. Out July 8, 2014.
4. Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead. Out July 29, 2014.
5. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer Armentrout. Out August 5, 2014 (*Insert excited squealing here*)
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins. Out August 15, 2014.
7. Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera. Published 5/13/14.
8. Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Evil #3) by Wendy Higgins. Published 4/29/14. (I know! I still haven’t read it yet!)
10. Ruins (Partials #3)
by Dan Wells. Published 3/11/14.
What are you reading this summer?