This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is: Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame As Pieces of Art.
1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer.
3. Alienated by Melissa Landers.
4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner.
5. Never Look Away by Linwood Barclay.
6. Illusions by Aprilynn Pike.
7. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
8. Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
10. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
11 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers I’d Frame As Pieces of Art”
Such beautiful covers Stephanie! I love the Lunar Chronicles covers.
Thanks! I do too!
This is a great list! I would definitely frame a lot of these. The covers for These Broken Stars and Life After Life are so cool. I just finished reading Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, and I loved them. I can’t wait to read Isla. I’d frame those covers as well (though my editions are the original covers).
Thanks! I don’t care at all for the couple-ish covers of the Anna and the French Kiss series, but I love the cityscape ones!
Same! The couple ones are so dorky and cliche. These new ones seem more sophisticated. I got my copy used and cheap, so I wasn’t complaining.
These are such beautiful covers. Great list!
Ignite Me might be my favorite cover art of all time. In fact, I showed that to my graphic artist as an example of the artistry I want for my book cover. Yep, not even close to what he delivered, but I still love what he did.
I really love the ignite me cover too! I remember being upset when they first changed the cover art, but now I love them all.
Beautiful covers! Great choice. 🙂