What did you recently finish reading?
It’s in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn. I really enjoyed this one! There was some amazing banter.
What are you currently reading?
Sunkissed by Kasie West. I always look forward to a new Kasie West book, so I’m feeling optimistic about this one.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I just got Win by Harlan Coben from the library, so I will probably go with this one.
What are you reading?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR
1. The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
2. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. Sunkissed by Kasie West
4. Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne
5. To Have and to Hate by R.S. Grey
6. When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons #6) by Julia Quinn
7. It’s in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn
8. A Dark and Secret Place by Jen Williams
9. The Engagement Arrangement by Jaci Burton
10. Shutter by Melissa Larsen
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021.
1. The Song Book of Benny Lament by Amy Harmon. Publishes March 16, 2021.
2. Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson. Publishes March 23, 2021.
3. Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne. Publishes April 13, 2021.
4. Where Secrets Lie by Eva V. Gibson. Publishes April 20, 2021.
5. Sunkissed by Kasies West. Publishes May 4, 2021.
6. Find You First by Linwood Barclay. Publishes May 4, 2021.
7. People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry. Publishes May 11, 2021.
8. The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren. Publishes May 18, 2021.
9. The Road Trip by Beth O’Leary. Publishes June 1, 2021.
10. Anne of Manhattan by Brina Starler. Publishes June 1, 2021.
What new releases are you looking forward to in the first half of 2021?