This week’s Top Ten Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish is the Best/Worst Series Enders. I was going to split this in half, but all the series enders that stood out to me were bad ones, so I decided to go with all Worst Series Enders. And there’s only 9.
1. Requiem – the end to the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest – the end to the Millennium trilogy by Stieg Larsson.
3. Monsters – the end to the Ashes trilogy by Ilsa Bick
5. The Savage Grace – the end to the Dark Divine series by Bree Despain
6. Rapture – the end of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate
7. Breaking Dawn – the end to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.
8. As Sure as the Dawn – the end to the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
9. Reached – the end to the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie