This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019.
1. Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus. January 8, 2019.
2. Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills. January 15, 2019.
3. 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne, January 29, 2019.
4. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo. January 29, 2019.
5. Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West. February 5, 2019.
6. Huge Deal by Lauren Layne. February 12, 2019.
7. What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon. March 1, 2019.
8. Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett. April 16, 2019.
9. The Mother-in-Law by Sally Hepworth. April 23, 2019.
10. Fumbled my Alexa Martin. April 23, 2019.
What books are you looking forward to this year?
I saw this tag over on Fictionophile not too long ago and thought it looked fun. The basic rules are to use your current TBR list (no cheating!) to spell out your blog’s name. This might take awhile, folks.
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Tell Me Lies by Carola Lovering
Exposed (Rosato & DiNunzio #5) by Lisa Scottoline
Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter
Hangman (Detective Williams Fawkes #2) by Daniel Cole
After Anna by Lisa Scottoline
Nearlyweds by Beth Kendrick
It’s Always the Husband by Michele Campbell
The Echo Killing (Harper McClain #1) by Christi Daugherty
Silent Scream (D. I. Kim Stone # 1) by Angela Marsons
Best Day Ever by Kaira Rouda
One Small Thing by Erin Watt
Our Kind of Cruelty by Araminta Hall
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
Rolling in the Deep (Rolling in the Deep #0.5) by Mira Grant
Each Little Lie by Tom Bale
Visions (Cainsville #2) by Kelley Armstrong
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
The Ever After by Sarah Pekkanen
Watching You by Lisa Jewell
Still Me (Me Before You #3) by Jojo Moyes
Do we have similar books on our TBRs? Did you find anything you wanted to add to yours?
Feel free to tag yourself if you’d like to play.