Monday’s Minutes is my weekly post where I share what I’m reading and what I’m reading next.
WHAT I’M READING:
(Don’t You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn. I’ve only just started but so far it’s intriguing. The premise is interesting, if a little confusing, and I’m hoping things are better explained as the book goes on.
WHAT I’M READING NEXT
A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay, Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke, Rebel my Amy Tintera, Enders by Lissa Price. These are all books I currently have from the library. I’m not sure which I’m reading next. And since I’m planning on doing NaNoWriMo, I’m not sure I’ll get the chance to read all of them before they expire.
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is about sequels I can’t wait for.
1. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead (November 19, 2013)
2. Enders (Starters and Enders #2) by Lissa Price (January 7, 2014)
3. Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi (January 28, 2014)
4. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi (February 4, 2014)
5. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (February 4, 2014)
6. Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White (February 18, 2014)
7. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins (May 13, 2014)
8. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo (June 3, 2014)
9. The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder #6) by Linda Castillo (July 8, 2014)
10. Opposition (Lux #5) by Jennifer Armentrout (August 5, 2014)