This week’s Top 5 Wednesday, hosted by the Good Reads group, is: Largest Books on my TBR. I noticed that a great deal of books on my TBR have “unknown” listed as page numbers, so this may not be entirely accurate. I also thought it was kind of funny that I don’t even remember adding most of these to my TBR. I guess the page number really has intimidated me away from them.
1. Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare. 720 pages.
2. Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi and Curt Gentry. 689 pages.
3. The Black Prison (Lightbringer #1) by Brent Weeks. 629 pages.
4. Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff. 615 pages.
5. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern. 585 pages.
What are some of the longest books on your TBR?
This week’s Top 5 Wednesday is: Books You Want to Finally Read in 2017. I decided to go with books I’ve won in giveaways that I was very excited about winning, but still haven’t left my bookshelf for whatever reason.
1. Deep Blue (Waterfire Series #1) by Jennifer Donnelly. I also won cute blue and purple nail polish that is supposed to match the covers of the first two books in the series (those I’ve used).
2. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
3. Mackenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn #2) by Elle Casey.
4. The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks.
5. On Distant Shores (Wings of the Nightingale #2) by Sarah Sundin.
What books do you have sitting on your shelves that you want to read in 2017?
This week has been great for free books for me! I decided to share my excitement.
FROM THE AUTHOR
-I received (signed!) copies of Remember Me
and Get to Me
by Lara Van Hulzen from the author for review.
-I also received a signed copy of Boy Band
by Jacqueline E. Smith. I bought the Nook copy of this book, but I brought to her attention some formatting errors in the final copy (they’re working on it!) and she very graciously offered me another copy. I’m looking forward to re-reading this one!
And last but not least, don’t miss your chance to win a free book! Click the above link to go to my Tax Refund Share the Wealth Giveaway and win any book I’ve reviewed on my blog – open for two more days!