I missed this Top Ten Tuesday topic recently and since tv is my second love, I still wanted to participate in it. So here is my list of Top Ten Bingeworthy TV Shows.
1. 30 Rock. This was always one of my go-to’s. It’s so funny. I can’t begin to tell you how sad I am that it’s not on Netflix anymore. I only have the first two seasons on dvd and I need to remedy that.
2. Parks & Rec. Another go-to. I actually watched this entire series so many times that I had to take a little break from it. Ben & Leslie are one of my all-time OTPs.
3. Brooklyn 99. This is probably my favorite show that is currently on tv. I love the cast and the humor. And Jake and Amy! I’m so happy that NBC picked this up after Fox cancelled it.
4. New Girl. I binge this show probably once a year or so. It’s great when you’re in the mood for something quirky.
5. The Office. While this show definitely lasted a few years longer than it should’ve, I still love it. I’ve been watching this one a lot more recently than I had in awhile and it’s not getting old yet. Jim and Pam are my OTP (we’ll just pretend the last season never existed).
6. Community. This is one of my favorite shows ever. It pains me to admit the last couple seasons were not very good, though. Still, we got our 6 seasons and I’m still waiting for the movie! #SixSeasonsAndAMovie
7. The 100. I never really cared about this show until recently. While watching the most recent season I decided to binge it from the beginning as there was a lot that I missed. It’s definitely better to watch in binge-format. And I’m all about #Bellarke.
8. Life Unexpected. I didn’t watch this show when it was on tv, but I’ve binged it a couple of times now on Netflix. It’s only two seasons so it doesn’t take long and it’s enjoyable.
9. Gilmore Girls. How many times have I watched this series? Far too many to count. This was probably one of my first binge-watching experiences. My college roommates and I used to watch this for hours at a time.
10. Younger. This is a great show to binge watch! I didn’t watch it until right before season 4 started and I binged the first 3 seasons right before.