Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is about books you hope to find under your Christmas tree, but I decided to change it up and do My top ten favorite Kindle Unlimited Books I read in 2019. I’ve had 3 different 2-3 month subscriptions of KU this year. I only sign up for it when I can get a good deal on it (they’ve ranged from 2 months for free to 3 months for $1.99) and that is usually when I get all my cheesy or angsty contemporaries in – but sometimes I come across a book I really enjoyed and that’s what this list is for.
1., 2., & 3. R.S. Grey is the big Kindle Unlimited winner for me. I’ve read several of her books through KU, but these three are the ones that really stood out to me: Hotshot Doc, Not So Nice Guy, The Allure of Julian LeFray.
4. Huge Deal (21 Wall Street #3) by Lauren Layne
5. The Stand-in Boyfriend by Emma Doherty
6. Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter. This was actually a re-read for me – and that’s how much I love it!
9. A Killer’s Mind by Mike Omer.
10. Faking Under the Mistletoe by Ashley Shepherd.