This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, is: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019.
1. Shamed (Kate Burkholder #11) by Linda Castillo. Publishing July 16, 2019.
2. Dark Age (Red Rising #5) by Pierce Brown. Publishing July 30, 2019.
3. Life and Other Inconveniences by Kristan Higgins. Publishing August 6, 2019.
4. The Killing Tide (Coastal Guardians #1) by Dani Pettrey. Publishing August 6, 2019.
5. The Last Widow (Will Trent #9) by Karin Slaughter. Publishing August 20, 2019.
6. Elevator Pitch by Linwood Barclay. Publishing September 17, 2019.
7. Where Do I Begin? by Elvis Duran. Publishing October 1, 2019.
8. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo. Publishing October 1, 2019.
9. The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Publishing October 8, 2019.
10. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern. Publishing November 5, 2019.
24 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019”
Looks like you have a good summer planned, Stephanie. Two books with snakes on their covers – eeek! I’ve listened to a couple Karin Slaughter books – she definitely gets how to write a thriller!
Life and Other Inconveniences looks great, I loved Kristan Higgins’ Good Luck With That last summer and want to get my hands on a copy of this one too! I am most excited for There Will Come a Darkness, but a lot of these look great as well. The Starless Sea is exciting because I loved The Night Circus and am glad to see something new from that author.
I feel like we’ve all been waiting forever for a new Erin Morgenstern book! I’m so excited for it! I haven’t heard of There Will Come a Darkness, I will need to look that up!
It looks SO good! I am a huge high fantasy geek lately though.
So excited for The Last Widow too!
I have the NetGalley for Life and Other Inconveniences that I am also really looking forward to reading.
I have it from NetGalley, too! I’m trying to make myself read the books that will be published before it, though, so it’s been sitting there taunting me haha.
How did I not put Kristan Higgins’ book on my list? I can’t wait to read that one!
Haha too many books to keep track of!
Ninth House was on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-216/
I’m so excited for it!
There’s another book in the Red Rising series?! I guess I’m glad I haven’t started reading them, yet. I’m so excited for the new KH book!!
Yes, and I believe there’s one more Red Rising book after this one!
I’m super excited for The Starless Sea, and The Ninth House!
I have very high hopes for both of them!
I’m quite excited about the next installment in the Kate Burkholder series, and of COURSE The Starless Sea – I’m a little scared about that one, honestly, because The Night Circus is so perfect.
Speaking of Kate Burkholder, Linda Castillo is coming to my library on her book tour and I think you and your sister should come! However, it’s like a random Tuesday or Wednesday night, so I realize that is probably not convenient at all. Castillo does have several Ohio stops, so she might be somewhere closer to you, too.
You’ll have to let me know the exact date, and I’ll see what we can do!! I checked Castillo’s website, and she still just has 2018 dates!
I am going to DM you on Twitter with the info.
Yessss to Life and Other Inconveniences 😍 plus I love the cover!
I do, too!
Pingback: June 2019 Recap | Stephanie's Book Reviews
Pingback: Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag: 2019 | Stephanie's Book Reviews