I was tagged for this Book Blogger Insider Tag by Deanna at A Novel Glimpse (she’s awesome, go check her out!). Feel free to tag yourself if you would like.
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
On my living room couch.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
I would say probably about 20 minutes or so, depending on the book. Some (few) are easy to write and all my thoughts just come pouring out and I have to reign myself in, but most times I have to try really hard to make something at least halfway coherent.
3. When did you start your book blog?
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The times when I don’t feel inspired to write anything, but feel pressure to post something anyways. I’ve come a long way in getting over that, though.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Finding some great blogger friends and discovering new books. There are so many great books I never would have read if not for book blogs.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I’m not really sure. I do enjoy writing discussion posts when there is feedback on them, but they are pretty few and far between.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Reviews of books I really loved. Sometimes it’s hard to put into words why I loved it, but I think my enthusiasm usually comes across and I love hearing people say they want to read the book because of it.
8. When do you typically write?
Usually sometime in the evening after work. Occasionally on the weekend.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Not technically. I’ll still write a little something on Good Reads if I don’t do a full review and I’ll share all of those in a monthly post called “Reviewing the Unreviewed“, but there are usually more books in that post than reviews written in a month.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
The tv is almost always on in the background.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I have to do them right away. I like to start a new book as soon as soon as I finish one and I don’t want there to be any overlap in my bookish thoughts.
12. How often do you post?
I do a “Funny Friday” post ever Friday, but other than that it depends on my mood and if the books I’ve read were ones I wanted to review.