This week’s Top 5 Wednesday (hosted by the Good Reads group of the same name) is: Current Favorites that Aren’t Books. Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from books and talk about some other things you’ve been obsessed with. These all don’t have to be in the same category. Mix it up! What TV shows have you been enjoying, makeup you’ve been wearing, food you’ve been eating, etc.??
1. Riverdale. There’s only been one episode so far, but I think I found my next guilty pleasure show. Did it have more than a few cheesy moments? Yes. Did I kind of love every second of it? Yes! Who else is watching? Can we please talk about it?
2. My iPhone waterfall case. I had a really old model of the iPhone until recently. There was a big sale going on and I got a new phone at a great price. I decided to go with basically the girliest phone ever – rose gold phone and a pink waterfall case. I honestly spend more time turning my phone up and down watching the glitter than I spend using my phone.
3. 2017 Honda Civic. I recently decided to lease this car. It is the first time I have ever had a new car and I love it. There’s lots of techy stuff that I haven’t quite gotten a handle on yet, but I’ll get to it. My previous car was a 2002 on it’s last leg and this car is like a dream compared to it.
4. Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls. This is horrible for my diet…but sometimes you just need a cinnamon roll and these are fantastic.
5. Mission BBQ. This is my new favorite restaurant. The food is good and I always feel so patriotic eating there. If you happen do be there during lunch, they play the National Anthem everyday at noon. All business stops and everyone stands up, many singing along.
What are some of your current favorite things?