This week’s Top 5 Wednesday is: Fictional Items You’d Give as Gifts.
1. The Tardis from Dr. Who. For the person who likes to travel.
2. One of Hatta’s special hats from Heartless for the person in need of a little boost in some way or another.
3. A glass of Lennie’s family’s moonshine from Down with the Shine so a wish can be granted. The perfect gift for that person who is impossible to shop for.
4. Kell’s coat from A Darker Shade of Magic for the person who loves to travel at a moment’s notice.
5. A stele from the Shadowhunter world. Because who wouldn’t want to be able to give themselves an invisibility rune every now and then?
11 thoughts on “Top 5 Wednesday: Fictional Items You’d Give as Gifts”
Ooo the Tardis is a good choice and I’m really excited to read Heartless! I chose Kell’s coat as well because it’s basically my dream piece of clothing!
Kell’s coat is pretty much the greatest article of clothing ever!
Love this! Awesome choices 😊😍😋
Such a fun post!
Oh yes, a Stele. I want one of those!
Could definitely have a lot of fun with one!
Oh my gosh I would LOVE a Tardis too! Time travelling with the Doctor would be so much fun (but also super stressful xD) I like this theme!
Fun but stressful sounds like the perfect description of traveling around with doctor who!
Pingback: December 2016 Recap | Stephanie's Book Reviews