I was nominated by the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award by A Novel Glimpse. It’s been a long time since I’ve done an Award post and I liked Deanna’s questions, so I decided to just go for it. The rules are generally to answer the 10 questions and then nominate people and ask them 10 questions. But since I’m lazy, I’m going to say if you’re interested, please feel free to consider yourself nominated by me. Feel free to make your own post, answering the questions below, or just leave them in the comments (make sure you reference A Novel Glimpse for coming up with the questions if you decided to make your own post).
1. If you could get a sequel to any standalone novel, which one would it be?
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. Gummy bears or gummy worms?
Gummy worms I think. But either will do in a pinch.
3. What is the saddest book you ever read?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes probably made me ugly cry the most.
4. Favorite TV show?
Picking a favorite tv show is almost like trying to pick a favorite book. But I’ll go with Orphan Black, Gilmore Girls, Community, Brooklyn 99, The Walking Dead, and Big Bang Theory.
5. What is the most inspiring book you ever read?
I don’t know really. I don’t really read much non-fiction. The Bible sounds like a really clichéd answer, but it’s the truth!
6. Song you’re listening to on repeat this week?
I tend to just listen to the radio and nothing really sticks out to me. I still haven’t heard the new Adele song, but once I do I’m sure that will probably be it.
7. If you could hang out with one author for the day, who would it be?
Rainbow Rowell. Obviously.
8. *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block?
I will always have a special place in my heart for New Kids on the Block, but I was always an *NSYNC girl.
9. Do you believe Big Foot really exists?
10. If you could recommend one book to me, what would it be?
Thanks again to A Novel Glimpse for the nomination! Please feel free to nominate yourself if you’d like to participate!