This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is: 10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a character to come to life, to meet a certain author etc. etc.).
1. That my book crush would be real, age appropriate, and amicably split from their significant other and interested in me.
I was going to have this basically be a wish for all my book crushes, but that could probably take the whole list. But think, Daemon Black from the Lux series, Levi from Fangirl, Gansey from The Raven Boys, Warner from the Shatter Me series, Cam from the Wait for You series, Ethan Mirabelli from The Next Best Thing, Seth from the Covenant/Titan series, Finn from Illusions of Fate. Any of them would do 🙂
2. *Spoiler from the Hunger Games trilogy* Suzanne Collins would re-write a few parts of Mockingjay and Finnick would never die.
3. That Rainbow Rowell would let me read all her books before she published them. And that we were best friends.
4. One more book to wrap up The Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer because Sacrifice was not a satisfactory end to that series!
5. That there would be no wait for ebooks at the library and ALL THE BOOKS EVER would be available.
6. That I would be granted every ARC I request.
7. That there were more books by Jane Austen.
8. A more explosive ending to Gone Girl.
9. That I could get all my work done and read at the same time so I could spend my 8+ hours at work every day actually doing something enjoyable.
10. A perfectly adapted movie version of The Night Circus.
What are your Book Wishes?