I was looking for a fun book tag and thought I would give this Zombie Apocalypse Tag a try.
- Pick 5 books (preferably ones you’ve read or know the characters).
- Write the name of the books on pieces of paper.
- Put the pieces of paper in a hat or container.
- Pull one piece of paper out to choose your first book.
- Open to a random page and use the first name you see to answer question 1 (under “Your Zombie Team”).
- Use the same book for question 2, but turn to a different page.
- Pull one piece of paper out to choose your second book.
- You will use your second book to answer questions 3 and 4.
- Your third book will answer questions 5 and 6.
- Forth book with answer questions 7 and 8.
- The fifth book will answer questions 9 and 10.
The Lazy Version of the Rules (because you shouldn’t work so hard on a book tag)
- Pick 5 books and use a random number generator to pick the order.
- Pick the first two characters that come to mind and follow the above steps (5-11) to get your Zombie Apocalypse Team
Books I’m Using:
1. Who is the first person to die? (Illusions of Fate)
2. Who is the person you trip to get away from the zombies? (Illusions of Fate)
Finn! Oh no! I suck! But he’s resourceful, so I’m sure he’ll be ok. Plus, he’ll need to avenge Jessamin.
3. Who is the first person to turn into a zombie? (Obsidian)
4. Who is the person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? (Obsidian)
Daemon. He’s probably just acting out from Kat turning into a zombie. I can forgive him.
5. Who is the idiot of the team? (Cress)
Captain Thorne. But he’s really smarter than he acts.
6. Who is the “brains” of the team? (Cress)
Cinder. No surprise there
7. Who is the team’s medic? (The Best Man)
Levi. I feel good with that.
8. Who is the weapons expert? (The Best Man)
Faith. Oh dear, I don’t see that going well.
9. Who is the brawler? (The Fill-In Boyfriend)
Bec. I can see that.
10. Who is the Team Captain? (The Fill-In Boyfriend)
Gia. Again, I can see that.
If you think you would enjoy The Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag, consider yourself tagged!