This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have.
1. I’ve already talked about my problem with Library waiting lists.
2. They cost money.
3. Sometimes they’re sneaky.
4. They keep me from my other love, sleep.
5. I like fictional characters more than I like most people.
6. Re-reads don’t count towards my Good Reads Challenge goal.
7. The TBR pile is a list that I will never complete. The OCD in me can not handle this.
8. Waiting for the next installment in a series to come out.
9. I really want to get a dachshund and name her Bella, but I DON’T want people thinking I named her after a Twilight character. (And yes the picture above says kids, but pet is much more plausible).
10. That not every author puts out as many books a year as JLA.