Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is: Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV).
1. A Nicolai/Sturmhound (I’m pretty sure I spelled both of those wrong) from The Grisha series spin-off would be amazing.
2. Eleanor from Illusions of Fate. She stole every scene she was in and I loved her!
3. While we get some of his POV in the Kate Burkholder series, a John Tomasetti prequel would be awesome.
4. Iko from The Lunar Chronicles series. She’s so funny!
5. Kenji from the Shatter Me series. I basically hated him until the final book, but then I couldn’t get enough!
6. Ethan Mirabelli from The Next Best Thing. Kristan Higgins now writes her books from the POV of each romantic lead, but when this was written, it was still just 1st person POV from the heroine.
7. Lucas from All the Truth That’s in Me. We only get Judith’s POV and I would love to see Lucas’s.
8. Edward Cullen from Twilight. I’m one of those people that devoured the Twilight series, which got me back into reading after a long hiatus, and then when I went back to read them later, did not enjoy them nearly as much. But I still want Midnight Sun!!
Ok, looks like a top 8 is all I’m going to get. I’m sure as soon as this posts, I’ll think of a bazillion characters. Oh, well. What characters do you want to see get their own book/POV?