I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by the wonderful Brin @ Brin’s Book Blog! Thanks so much, Brin!
I’m supposed to answer questions and nominate more people, but because I’m feeling lazy, I’m just going to answer the questions (because that’s the fun part!) that Brin asked.
1. Who is your favourite Disney villain?
Ursula in the Little Mermaid. Don’t ask me why.
2. Tea or coffee drinker?
Coffee all the way!
3. What animal would be your spirit animal?
I’m not really sure. I’ve always loved horses and dolphins, so maybe one of those?
4. What are your favourite TV shows?
Community, The Walking Dead, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Once Upon a Time, Survivor, Parks & Rec, The Big Bang Theory, Property Brothers, Love It or List It. I watch far too much tv.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
I’ve been binge watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix, so I’m currently going to go with the guy that plays Hook. He’s oh so pretty.
6. What is your favourite childhood book?
The Mystery at Number Seven, Rue Petite by Ellen Shire. My first mystery!
7. Would you prefer to have the ability to fly or the ability to turn invisible?
Invisible, for sure. I hate attention and crowds and etc. Plus, it would be fun to eavesdrop on some people and play some pranks.
8. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Though I hated it for awhile, “All about that Bass” has really grown on me.
9. In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
It was either Catching Fire or The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I can’t remember which was more recent, but those are the only two movies I can remember going to see in the somewhat recent past.