This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is: Top Ten Blogging Confessions.
1. I’ve always loved writing, but hated people actually reading what I’ve done. That’s why there are only 5-6 people I personally know that know I have this blog. And only 1 or 2 of them actually read it. I like the anonymity of the internet.
2. While I’ve gotten some great books from them, I never get the ones I really want on NetGalley.
3. When I have to review a book (that I got from NetGalley or an author), I can never think of what to say, but when I don’t have to review a book, I often have so much I want to say, I have a hard time containing the review.
4. I still don’t understand how Twitter works. When to put a “.” before the “@”. And why. How to view conversations. How to edit my feed. How to comment on a tweet when Retweeting it.
5. I hate rafflecopter giveaways – especially after hosting one. But I still plan to participate in them and use it again.
6. I can’t figure out how to do any type of custom widget in WordPress. I often stop caring after trying for awhile.
7. I am never happy with any review I write.
8. I “decide” about every other week that I’m completely over blogging. But then I get over it and post something.
9. I simultaneously am happily surprised, but also a little disappointed in the number of followers I have.
10. I always copy my reviews to Good Reads and post links to Twitter and Pinterest and I hate scheduling posts because it means I have to wait to do those things.
What are your blogging confessions?