This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. — meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.).
1. Write a book and have it published. – Come on, this is every book lovers dream, right?
2. Write at least one well thought-out, in-depth, insightful, witty review. – Let’s be real. I suck at writing reviews. Like, a lot.
3. Win one of Jennifer Armentrout’s contests. – This woman posts contests on her website All. The. Time. I never win.
4. Be mentored by Rainbow Rowell. – Because she’s pretty much perfection. And I want us to be best friends.
5. Get a job at a publishing company where I get to do nothing but read manuscripts all day. – I would rather have this job, making at least what I make at my job right now (which is not much), than win $1 million.
Well, that’s only five, but that’s all I got. What’s on your bookish bucket list?