This week’s Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is: Covers I Wish I could Redesign. This has no bearing on the actual story – some of these are books I actually really love, but the covers are just bad.
1. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer. He kind of looks like creepy EuroTrash.
2. Runner by Patrick Lee. It’s such a clichéd cover. And it doesn’t really fit with the book.
3 & 4. The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves and by Maggie Stiefvater. I really enjoyed these books, but the covers are horrible.
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It’s such a simple cover for such a dynamic book.
6-10 belong to my 2 least favorite types of covers: Extreme Close-ups and Couples Coupling
6. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
7. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (does she NOT have a book cover that isn’t an extreme close-up?)
8. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
9. Frigid by J. Lynn
10. Opal by Jennifer Armentrout